Dear Valued Customer,
At HM DAY SPA, the health and well-being of our customers, associates, and communities is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and associates as the situation evolves.
These are the precautions we have always taken in the past and continue to take during this Coronavirus outbreak:
- Our staff washes their hands before and after each treatment
- Our front desk personnel are provided with hand sanitizer
- Any Heavenly Massage team member that has flu like symptoms will not be allowed at work
- We strongly encourage any of our clients that have flu like symptoms to reschedule when they feel better
- We change our sheets before and after every client
- We kindly ask all our clients to wash or disinfect their hands upon arrival at our spa
- We are regularly disinfecting high-touch areas including workstations, product displays, countertops, door handles, tables, chairs etc.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our associates and our communities is of paramount concern. We continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist our customers as needed.