Dear Valued Clientele,
We hope that you have all stayed safe and well during this unprecedented time. On behalf of the entire team at Heavenly Massage, we would like to take a moment and say thank you again for your loyalty and support. We are excited to share with you that our stores are open and we are very much looking forward to servicing all of you again!
At Heavenly Massage your health and safety are our top priorities. More than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you visit our stores. We have always followed protocols for disinfection but have intensified our efforts for virus prevention in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are specific steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff:
Heavenly Massage’s Pledge
- We’re conducting health screening for our employees at the beginning of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower for safety purposes.
- Employees with symptoms must stay home until they have been tested.
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times inside the building. We also have face shields available for all employees and we are encouraging everyone to use them when at work.
- All Staff members will be sanitizing and washing their hands frequently throughout the day.
- All massage therapist and technicians will always wash their hands before greeting and working on their client.
- We have increased safety and sanitation training amongst all our staff members.
- We have Sanitizing Stations set up at each Entry/Exit point that include hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray and paper towels.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the front desk. Plexiglass shields are also placed on our manicure stations and clients will be spaced out for pedicures and manicures.
- We have hired additional personnel to routinely disinfect all work areas, waiting lounges, all treatment rooms and other high touch points like door knobs, bathroom fixtures and all countertops multiple times throughout the day.
- Massage tables, including face cradles and bolsters are all disinfected before and after each use taking approximately 10-15 minutes between clients. We change all sheets and towels after each client. We are also not using any blankets for the time being for added safety precautions.
- We are disinfecting/sterilizing all our nail stations, treatment rooms, all equipment, instruments and changing towels after each client.
- We are using disposable headrest covers for our massage sessions upon request and disposable manicure and pedicure sets for nails.
- We have purchased additional disinfecting equipment at all locations for added safety.
For our clients
- We will take all our clients’ temperature with an infrared touchless thermometer to assure that it is 100.4 or below. If it is higher you will be asked to reschedule to a later date.
- When you are booking an appointment with us by phone, we will ask the following questions:
1) Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed the coronavirus?
2) Have you have been asked to quarantine in the previous 14 days?
3) Have you had flu like symptoms in the last 14 days?
- We are also asking clients avoid our businesses if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms. Please listen to your body. If you are not feeling well please stay home and seek medical attention, if needed. We are waiving our cancellation fee for now, to ensure everyone remains healthy and happy.
- We are asking our clients to wear a mandatory mask in accordance with state and city of Chicago regulations.
- We are asking all of you, our beloved clients to take normal health precautions that you would during flu season. The CDC recommends frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
Safety is always our number one priority. All of the steps we are taking, along with your personal cautiousness will help Heavenly Massage play a part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are always here for you.
Your Heavenly Massage Team